Stress balls are fun to squish and squeeze. Combined with essential oils, these DIY aromatherapy stress balls can be used to relieve feelings of stress and provide you with a calming aroma.
- Assorted colour environmentally-friendly balloons
- 10-15 drops Balance® Grounding Blend 15mL (or any of your other favourite essential oils)
- Water bottle
- Use funnel to add ½ cup of flour to empty water bottle.
- Add 10-15 drops of your favourite essential oils to the flour.
- Put cap on bottle and shake the flour and essential oil mixture well. Remove lid.
- Blow up balloon, about twice the size of the finished stress ball and attach end over the water bottle opening.
- Tip water bottle upside down and squeeze the mixture into the balloon.
- Detach balloon from water bottle, being careful to pinch the end of the balloon closed.
- Slowly allow air to escape from balloon, leaving a small amount of air left.
- Tie the balloon and cut off the end above the knot.
Tip: Calming oils such as Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Vetiver work well to promote a soothing environment.